Career Center Team - About us
- The Career Center of Helmholtz Zentrum München (HMGU) is the central contact point for career guidance and consultation for HMGU Postdocs and Doctoral students (employee only)
- We support in all career-related issues, such as reviewing career chances, exploring career paths optimizing application documents.
- Among others, the Career Center Team offers short formats such as flexible individual consultation sessions, meetups with peers, webinars and online career resources supporting the career development.
- With the design and the implementation of an individual career development plan (IDP), young scientists will be supported to gain a clear picture of personal strengths, values, interests and information regarding various career paths.
- The Career Center has established national and international networks to Career Centers of other research institutions, relevant stakeholders in career development as well as to industry.
- The Career Center at Helmholtz Zentrum München has been established as part of the Helmholtz Initiative "Helmholtz Career Development Centers for Researchers (HCDCR)" of the Helmholtz Association.
What we offer: Explore a wide range of services to navigate your future!
Career Center Services