The Helmholtz Munich Career Center Team has extensive knowledge of career development, the challenges of a scientific career, career opportunities and career paths in industry and application processes, as well as curating and producing relevant content for supporting your individual career development.
The team is comprised of five people:
Together, we aspire to empower and support Helmholtz Munich's young scientists to determine what their ideal career path is. We do this not only through individual coaching sessions, but also by
- designing and carrying out meaningful workshops,
- inviting former peers and other successful researchers to give inspiring career talks and insights into their chosen path, and
- planning other short formats (i.e. webinars on how to build your personal brand or how to network on LinkedIn).
Using our collective knowledge and skills, combined with quality assurance measures and your feedback, we want to support you as best we can, in navigating your future!
If you wish to meet us in person (once the pandemic is over), the Career Center offices can be found in Building 31, as follows -
- Room 217b - coaching space in a confidential environment
(by appointment only!)
- Room 206 - Nicola Bauer & Meike Rottermann
- Room 203 - Andrea Schramm & Mirjam Lober
You can also reach us via
- E-Mail or
- the Contact Form or
- Telephone: +49 (0)89 3187 43327
Please note: due to the pandemic situation, the best possible way to reach us is via e-mail or the contact form!