Online Walk-Ins @ Career Center
During the pandemic situation, we currently offer our Walk-In @ Career Center service online, via video conference.
Do you have a quick question? On Tuesdays, from 11:30am - 01:00pm, the Career Center offers 20-30 minute online sessions for Postdocs and Doctoral Students. Some common questions covered during these walk-in sessions include:
- Resume and cover letter writing
- Professional status check
- Career Q&A: Career-related questions
How does the Online Walk-In work?
During the defined time slot, we have two virtual rooms available for the Online Walk-In, which will each be manned by a Career Center coach. If you would like to make use of the offer, please click on one of the two links below:
One of three things can happen, once you have clicked on a link:
- If the room is unoccupied by a peer, you will enter the virtual space and be able to begin your online session.
- If the first virtual room is occupied, you will be notified that the room is locked and that you cannot enter. Please then try the alternative virtual room. If the second room is unoccupied, you will be able to enter the virtual space and begin your online session.
- If both virtual rooms are locked upon trying to enter, please try re-entering again after 20 to 30 minutes. The preceding session will have ended.
All Online Walk-In sessions are, of course, completely confidential. As we are able to lock the virtual rooms during an ongoing session, it is not possible for another person to unknowingly disturb a walk-in session that is currently in progress.
If both virtual rooms are occupied and should you not wish to wait, you are very welcome to schedule a one-on-one coaching session by clicking here.