- The Career Center of Helmholtz Zentrum München (HMGU) is the central contact point for career guidance and consultation for HMGU Postdocs and Doctoral students (employee only)
- We support in all career-related issues, such as reviewing career chances, exploring career paths optimizing application documents.
- Among others, the Career Center Team offers short formats such as flexible individual consultation sessions, meetups with peers, webinars and online career resources supporting the career development.
- With the design and the implementation of an individual career development plan (IDP), young scientists will be supported to gain a clear picture of personal strengths, values, interests and information regarding various career paths.
- The Career Center has established national and international networks to Career Centers of other research institutions, relevant stakeholders in career development as well as to industry.
- The Career Center at Helmholtz Zentrum München has been established as part of the Helmholtz Initiative "Helmholtz Career Development Centers for Researchers (HCDCR)" of the Helmholtz Association
Meet the Career Center Team
The HMGU Career Center Team has extensive knowledge of career development, the challenges of scientific career, career opportunities and career fields in industry, application process and designing career workshops as well as curating and producing relevant content for supporting the career development.