Welcome to the HMGU's Career Center Website!
Career development is a journey. Wherever you are in the process, the HMGU Career Center offers you a wide range of services, ranging from fascinating career talks, inspiring workshops and valuable resources, to individual coaching sessions and advice on orientation and application processes.
On these pages, we offer you information on what we can do for you, in order to best support you on your (future) career path.
With all our offerings...
- ...we empower and assist postdocs & doctoral students to steer and navigate their careers,
- ...we enable and foster an environment to explore possibilities and facilitate decision making,
- ...we provide resources, insights into organisations and the possibility to network.
Most importantly, we look forward to meeting you!
What can we do for you?
- The HMGU's Career Center is the central contact point for career guidance and coaching for all HMGU Postdocs and Doctoral Students.
- We support you in all career-related issues, such as reviewing your career chances, exploring possible career paths and optimising application documents.
- We offer short formats, including flexible coaching sessions, meet-ups with peers, and webinars.
- With our Individual Career Development Plan (IDP), we will be able to support you in gaining a clear picture not only of your personal strengths, values, interests, but also of potential careers open to you.
- We have national and international networks to Career Centers in other research institutions, relevant stakeholders in career development, and industry.
We want to help you navigate your future!